Monday, August 16, 2010

My first post

For you to get to know me a little bit ... Here is my profile! 



Hi all!

    I'm Bárbara and I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1988 but although this is where my roots are I love travelling and I keep thinking where I would like to live in the future. I consider travelling as one of the most enjoyable things in life and it has been an eye-opener in my life. I've travelled  to many places, met lots of people who I still keep in contact  with. I consider myself a 
live wire so I already know my next destination: Israel. I'm also planning to go to England or Australia when I finish my couse of studies - Hopefully in two years time!! :) I would also love to study to be an interpreter there.

    I'm a very open-minded, energetic and hyperactive person who is constantly looking for new adventures and experiences. Whenever I have some free time I love to meet my friends, go out, listen to music or dance. I love going out to bars, nightclubs and meet people from all over the world. My philosophy of life 
boils down to  "Seize the day".

    I am also a big 
languages fan. Last year I started a Portuguese course and unfortunately I had to drop out due to lack of time. I would like to take it up soon  and after that I want to learn Frech and Italian.  I know a bit of Hebrew too, which is by the way, a very complicated but interesting language!

    As you can see, I keep making plans for my near and distant future as regards travelling, studying and working. I've been teaching English in a private school for the last 5 years but I'm willing to devote my time and knowledge to teaching in needy schools. I am sure this would be one of the most rewarding
things I could ever do.

    In a few words, I am a
friendly and nice person so feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about me!


Looking forward to a year full of growth and great experiences!
Best,
Barbara.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barbie! is that pic of the trip you've just returned from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice first post and great pic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Barbara! It's nice to know you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I will upload the videos of Speakers' corner ASAP. See you on thursday!

    ReplyDelete