Saturday, August 21, 2010

Speakers' Corner

What can I say about this activity? I found it very interesting and even more when I knew I was going to London. Once I was there in Hyde Park, I was able to prove that we had done very well in our “performances”. We had put all our energy into it, some of the speeches had been very heated, the “hecklers” had reacted in the correct way. 


During the activity, I felt very confident given that my speech was fluent and I was absolutely angry and mad about my topic. I had the same  feeling about my peers’ speeches. Some of them managed to make it more attractive by bringing posters and pictures.
I think we all deserve a big clap!! 

2 comments:

  1. You all deserve a big clap indeed! Well done Barbie, and everyone!
    Analia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Barbie! Thanks for sharing the videos!

    ReplyDelete